An Old Irish Blessing ... May the road rise up to meet you.May the wind always be at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face,and rains fall soft upon your fields.And until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

"It is said some lives are linked across time. There are certain people connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages....destiny."

Life is a fleeting moment. Why live life in moderation and control when it lasts so short a time. Love until you drown in the happiness, laugh until the air you breath escapes you, cry until your tears are dry and live like the next second death will take your soul. Life is yours to live, and live it you must, not in the fear of what is to come next. That Next Place is waiting for you. It waits, in the hope that you will come fulfilled and ready, not in longing and regret.

Thank You For Being a FRIEND!*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵Ʒ..•°*"˜ ☆ ¸..•´¨¨)) -:¦:-.(ړײ)/       ¸.•´….•´¨¨)).«▓       ((¸¸.•´ ¸.•´.-:¦:-. ╝╚ ….. ... `♥♪♫-´¯

Wishing you a wonderful new week..Like little birds, we only fly when we get shaken out of our nests; and develop the strongest wings only when we try them against the wind. The dove in a fable, was perturbed because the wind ruffled its feathers, but without that air it could neither soar nor live. In struggle, it is prudent to not wish away every opposition. It is better to meet and master our difficulties that faith can be made stronger through conflict.~Leroy Brownlow~With much love allways

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Henry En Marelize Townsend
GET YOUR TISSUES OUT ... I was walking around in a supermarket when i saw a
cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy
couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The
Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough
money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the
... ... ... old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You
know that you don't have enough money to buy
this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay
there for just 5 minutes while she went to look
around. She left quickly. The little boy was still
holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to
give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved
most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was
sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I
replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring
it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her
where she is now. I have to give the doll to my
mommy so that she can give it to my sister when
she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying
this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy
says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with
her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly
stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I
told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her
to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he
showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take
my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I
love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to
leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be
with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the
doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we
check again, just in case you do have enough
money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have
enough.' I added some of my money to his
without him seeing and we started to count it.
There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God
for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at
me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to
sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to
buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my
sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my
mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much.
But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white
rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few
minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with
my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I
couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I
remembered a local newspaper article two days
ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck,
who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a
little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to
decide whether to pull the plug on the life-
sustaining machine because the young woman
would not be able to recover from the coma. Was
this the family of the little boy? Two days after this
encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed
away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of
white roses and I went to the funeral home where
the body of the young woman was for people to
see and make last wishes before her burial. She
was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy
and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place,
teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed
forever. The love that the little boy had for his
mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to
imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you
have 2 choices: (1) Copy & Paste this on your wall
(2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heartSee more

No comments:

Post a Comment