An Old Irish Blessing ... May the road rise up to meet you.May the wind always be at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face,and rains fall soft upon your fields.And until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

"It is said some lives are linked across time. There are certain people connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages....destiny."

Life is a fleeting moment. Why live life in moderation and control when it lasts so short a time. Love until you drown in the happiness, laugh until the air you breath escapes you, cry until your tears are dry and live like the next second death will take your soul. Life is yours to live, and live it you must, not in the fear of what is to come next. That Next Place is waiting for you. It waits, in the hope that you will come fulfilled and ready, not in longing and regret.

Thank You For Being a FRIEND!*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵Ʒ..•°*"˜ ☆ ¸..•´¨¨)) -:¦:-.(ړײ)/       ¸.•´….•´¨¨)).«▓       ((¸¸.•´ ¸.•´.-:¦:-. ╝╚ ….. ... `♥♪♫-´¯

Wishing you a wonderful new week..Like little birds, we only fly when we get shaken out of our nests; and develop the strongest wings only when we try them against the wind. The dove in a fable, was perturbed because the wind ruffled its feathers, but without that air it could neither soar nor live. In struggle, it is prudent to not wish away every opposition. It is better to meet and master our difficulties that faith can be made stronger through conflict.~Leroy Brownlow~With much love allways

Thursday, May 12, 2011

It really has been a long time between updates ...

But Rina's be busy with work, then cleaning the house, tending animals you know the normal old things we women folk need to do. I try to do dishes once a day, to save wasting water cause we on tank water here. But somehow I can't face that sink with it just piling up when I am home. Just not right is it? It was 2 degree this morning old man winter is showing his face around here.A layer of snow fell on the Snowy mountains and blew that cold wind right at us.

And then we got 40 fluffy yellow meat chicks to look after as well

Many years ago, we still lived in Tsumbe,Namibia my babies were still little then, we had a neighbour across the street from us, a nice little blond thingy. Boy she was the best little housewife I had ever seen, washing on the line everyday, soft toys washed and hung up by their ears and tails pegged. I used to wonder if those little kiddies ever got dirty, they were bathed and in their pj's by 4.30 pm and fed before hubby got home from work. She had her little face all pretty and hair taken from curlers, bushed and shiny too.(I am for real)

My biggest dread was she'd pop in before 9am and find me not finished or as that particular morning she knocked and found my sink full of breakfast dishes, soaking while I lay reading over a half made up bed. Needless to say I could not find a hole big enough to crawl into. Don't let me get started on a book that's the end off me for the day.

Now our home was full of fun, lots of water fights, sometimes it even came in the house when least expected, Michael my eldest throw a bucket of cold water at me were he cornered me in the kitchen, while I just stood there helpless from laughter, no threat was going to stop him. I did instigate that fight by hosing him first. Lots of fun and laughter. Now it's the grandsons carring on the tradition ...

Gosh Sorry I strayed off from the topic of the day, I was going to tell ya all about the baby chookies, they growing so fast see their little white wing feathers are starting to come out they so cute now. Already they are grow so much taking up double the space where they sitting under the heat lamp. Sure need it to keep them warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment